Interactive Event Ideas that will Impress Your Audience
New technologies have been leveling up industries in recent years. As with events, brands are going all-in to utilize these innovations in order to increase engagement. With so much tech out there, it’s hard to know what’s important, what’s the hippest, and the latest. Here is a list of engaging interactive event ideas worth trying.
- Social photo / video booths. Social media has transformed photograph into a cultural phenomenon. In the age of Facebook and Instagram, one way to stay relevant is through innovative photo and video booths. Social photo / video booths make it easier for your event-goers to take videos and photos and instantly share them on social media done with creative twists, and of course, the inclusion of branding. This amplifies your brand’s reach, even post-event, making it an instant and effortless marketing tool for you and your brand.
- Crowd activated interactive games. Nowadays, you can use large digital displays to project games that are controlled by voice or movements of the audience. These interactive games can be developed and customized according to the target audience and theme of your event. This promotes the individuality of your brand as well as provide fun and excitement for your event-goers.
- Augmented reality. Create a digital experience that your customers won’t forget. With Waveplay Interactive’s immersive Augmented Reality (AR), you are able to transcend the boundaries between the real and the virtual world. Through AR, you can insert the consumer onto a virtual game, seen live by passers by as well. Check out this video wherein an audience gets to experience Stranger Thing’s Upside Down and fight against a Demogorgon.
- Interactive wall. Make an excellent impression on arriving guests or stop people on their track with Waveplay Interactive’s Wall Alive Interactive Wall. This uses state of the art event technology that creates a digital storytelling experience perfect for historical milestones, product details, timelines, and more. Take a look at this Unicef Wall Alive activity below.
- Interactive Floor. How often do people look down at the floor they are walking on? Most of the time, right? Use a responsive flooring at your event to interact with your attendees in exciting way. Geared with sound, vibrant colors and unique visual effects, the Interactive Floor by Waveplay Interactive offers your guests a unique kind of fun right beneath their eyes. Deliver the message of your brand through games on an interactive floor that responds to movement, running and kicking. Check out this Cyber Hockey set-up in Mall of Asia as well as the Giant Scratch Card.